LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
CALL US: 704.896.1919
Carolina Insurance Market • 580 Davidson Gateway Drive, Davidson NC 28036 us
Why Long Term Care Insurance?
1. The younger you buy it, the less it costs.
2. The premiums do not increase with age.
3. Over half of Long Term Care claims are for
younger people involved in an accident.
4. Tax-Free income. Pays cash directly to you
each month you are on claim.
5. More than 70% of Americans over age 65
will require long term care.
6. Most disability insurance does not cover it.
7. A Home Health Aid can cost over $40,000 a
year in North Carolina.
8. A Nursing Home can cost over $73,000 a year in North Carolina.
9. Long Term Care Insurance premiums start at $10.66 a month for a 45 year
old, non-smoking male.More>
Take a moment to watch our informative video which explains Long Term Care Insurance and its benefits to individuals.
Then Call Us At 704-896-1919 Or Click On The Button Below To Get A Quick Quote.
EXAMPLE LTC PREMIUMS
• Age 35: $8.14 a month
• Age 45: $10.67 a month
• Age 55: $15.47 a month
• Age 65: $29.57 a month
* Rates vary based on age & health.
ANNUAL CARE COSTS IN NC
Home Health Aid: $40,040
Adult Day Care: $13,260
Assisted Living Facility: $35,280
Nursing Home Care: $73 - $83,000
As you can see, this affordable insurance can protect the things you work your whole life for.